Yes I was the embarrassed Mom....

>> Wednesday, September 02, 2009

So you know those parents you see in the store and the Mom's face is bright red because her child has thrown himself into the middle of the Walmart aisle over the toy you won't buy? Yeah that was totally me. Except we were in Stride Rite and I wouldn't let her get the pink shoes she spotted. She continued to scream in Gymboree, and into the book store before I finally gave up, apologized profusley to the cashier and ran out of the store at lightening speed with my tail tucked between my legs. Luckily it was dead on a Tuesday night so my embarrassment was contained to the workers of the three stores.

How can we be hitting the terrible twos already? Tantrums, fits, screaming, oh my!

Of course once when we got to McDonalds and started playing on the slide she was all smiles....

siggie

1 comments:

Nicole Faby September 2, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Oh darling! We are so there too I feel for ya!! These kids are lucky they are cute...