Last Day of Summer

>> Monday, September 21, 2009

What? Today is the last day of summer? NO! I have so much left to do! We didn't make it to the beach, we didn't break out the pool nearly enough, and I somehow managed to stay pasty white well into the month of September! How did this happen? Soon the long summer days will fade into darkness and I will be stuck wondering what could of been. I could have taken Lily on long walks in the evenings; I could have drove to Wilmington for the day. I could have done so much more....

But alas all good things must come to an end. Instead we look forward to cooler nights, lower power bills, football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, changing leaves, and although the summer is gone I am happy to say fall is my favorite!

Enjoy the last day of Summer!

siggie

0 comments: