15 Month Check Up

>> Friday, September 18, 2009

We took Lily to her 15 Month check up this morning to get her Dtap shot and check development, etc.

He said she was looking great. Hitting all her milestones perfectly and besides a few patches of dry skin (mainly from bug bites) she looked great. The nurses did give me a hard time about having her on 2% milk. The funny thing is I specifically asked at her 1 year appointment and the DOCTOR said it didn't matter if we used Whole or 2%. Mmmmm maybe I should trust the guy that went to school for a million years. Whatever...she had just weighed her. I don't think the child is starving.

She is a whooping 26 lbs 3 oz and 33 inches tall. This equals out to the 90% for weight and 60% for height. Here is the funny part...she is off the charts for head circumference.

Like the nurse was telling me something I didn't already know....I TRIED TO PUSH HER OUT!

I say it is to hold her big brain. Not that I am biased or anything :)

siggie

1 comments:

Mickie September 22, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

goodness! Jax was 22lbs at his 15mos. I'm not sure he's 26lbs yet.