Halloween Teaser

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I got our Halloween costume this past weekend and although this is a bad picture I will give you one guess of who we are. Michael's Wig is not nearly as good as mine but I will say the babies should give it away. Or should I say the number of babies!



Aunt Shannon also got theirs and it is funny! She is so creative, and this is all handmade. And here I am with my "Eight is Too Much" wig and she is sewing on spagehitti and meatballs to her shirt. Wait until she has kids.I  I just don't have time for that!

On Sunday Grandma and Aunt Shannon Babysat so Michael and I could go to the Panthers game. Well I am sad to admit I spent money on that game but the seats were great and we met a bunch of friends there so it worked out. We had awesome seats and at least Michael got to see the cheerleaders up close. But despite the loss Lily was rocking it out at Monkey Joe's with her cousin Morgan. They said she loved it! Here she is being cute as usual. It made me feel good that she was having such a good time while we got some adult time.

1 comments:

Trish October 27, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

well helloooooo Kate!

I watched her interview last night and she said that she had heard that her & Jon were the #1 costume choice for this halloween!!!!

Toooo funny!!!!!!!