Few More Pics

>> Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Aunt Tanya sent me pictures of my good time at Monkey Joe's.  This is about the size of my dog Cesna as home! Except this one didn't lick me or steal my food. It was a nice change.

Aunt Shannon took me on the big slide. Mommy was half expecting to see me flying down this one by myself. She said something about almost having a heart attack. I don't know what that is but it don't sound good. This was my favorite and I felt like a big girl! WWWEEEeeeeeeeee

Then she saw this one and said she had one. But said hey at least it wasn't my kid. Little does she know.....



I was trying to feel sorry for her but then I found out she took my babydolls and drew on their faces for some silly halloween costume. I mean I could have at least been one of the eight right?





siggie

0 comments: