She wasn't calling you fat...I promise

>> Friday, May 21, 2010



We were eating the other night at Chick-fil-A. Our Friday night ritual. Sad right? Well Lily loves all the cows there. And the playground.

She is adorable so I understand why all the cute little old ladies enjoy talking to her. They waved and said good-bye as we left.

Lily promptly smiled and said...

"Bye Cows"

And walked out the door.

:insert mortification here:

Wow. I swear sweet little old ladies. I taught her better than that. She was talking to the mascot not your trim and petite frame.

My apologizes from the school of mortified mothers.

Share

3 comments:

The Many Thoughts of a Reader May 22, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

hahahahahahaha..this is hysterical.. i am dying

rite May 25, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

aw adorable... my son says embarrassing things in publc on a regular basis.

Unknown May 28, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I am following you from MBC, "Under a 100 Followers" group. I am hoping when you get a chance you can follow me back at http://www.britneysbeautyblog.com and http://www.britneysbeautymark.com. Also, I would love to place a link to your site on my blog if you want to do the same with my blog on yours. Please let me know by sending me an email regarding this and it has been nice meeting you via the web.

Thanks, Tracey