Monday Happiness

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

Heidi over at Its Just Me Heidi D noiminated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award. What better way to start a Monday that to be told how awesome you are?

Award rules are as follows:




1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.

2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.

4. Tell us 7 interesting things about myself.

5. Nominate 7 bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
 
First I have to admit this is the first time I have been to Heidi's blog. Sorry Heidi! I didn't even know you followed the blog. Thanks so much for thinking of me. I personally love to meet new readers and you have given me a NEW blog to start reading and following. I am sure my husband will be sending you a nastygram at any moment. But can I say that background is presh! Go over there and check it out people. Click Here
 
Mmmm seven interesting things. Let's see.
 
1. Diana this is for you....I too pee in the shower. Every morning. Yes I admit it. But it all goes back to learning something about atheletes foot and peeing kills the bacteria. Have you seen Michael's feet? That is enough to get anyone peeing in the shower.
2. I hate mayonaise. I hate anything that has it in it and I refuse to eat a sandwhich if it has it on it. I will sit there and not so silently suffer from hunger before I consume it. Ew. Ew. Ew.
3. Actually I am not a fan of condiments in general. Except BBQ for a chicken nugget.
4. I used to hate Chick Fil A. I mean hate it! To the point my husband questioning marrying me. His family is obbsessed. There is not a Eads Family function without a nugget platter. But then I got pregnant with my husband's child and all I wanted was Chicken from Chick Fil A. Notice that a lot of these are about food....I am really hungry. Mmmmm Chick Fil A.
5. I started doing a load of laundry every day or every other day and my life is so much easier. Do it. Send thank you notes to stephaine.eads@gmail.com
6. I am ruined of reading all fiction after the Twilight Series. Because I thought it was that awesome. Team Edward thank you very much.
7. I blog because I love it! I never thought I would but I can't help but imagine Doogie Howser as the first blogger. Do you remember his computer journal? It is like a journal that is not so private but I think that is what makes it a better form of therapy. Although I just wish I had been smarter and made a pen name. Dangit Blair...where were you when I needed your idea then? Why you ask? Because there is seriously some stuff that pisses me off that I really don't put up here because I know that person or this person reads. :sigh:  Now I need to start a secret blog about things that piss me off about people I know as a form of therapy. Add that to my to do list.
 
So who are my seven lucky people? Well I follow a few not as well know blogs because they crack me up or make me remember the good ole days and some really popular ones. Check them out or better yet start following....
 
1. Ministry so Fabulous. Okay I seriously love this blog. I actually found Amy Beth through another blog via a prayer request. She is struggling right now with a lot and her raw writing and honesty draws me to this blog. The good work she does for so many other women keep me coming back.  Plus people with two names rock.
2. Hormonal Imbalances: Diana also pees in the shower. Enough said.
3. The Bagley Circus: A completely southern Mommy to two adorable boys oh and apparently a PI in her spare time.
4. Raynor Shine. The name of this blog is too cute! Get it...haha. Issac is a month older than Lily so I like to steal ideas from Rachel. Like getting Lily a playground for her birthday. Rachel you too will be getting the stink eye from my husband over the next few weeks.
5. The Bloggess this is a pretty popular blog but literal I am crying on most days I read it. SHE IS SO FUNNY! Make sure to check out her advice column. It is advice anyone should live by. AKA I swear only drunk rednecks write to her. Her responses are priceless.
6. Hancock Heir Aaahhh to be pregnant again. I swear Dana and I are having the same pregnancy!
7. Sassy Sawyer The pregnancy I wish I had....By the time Kari and Dana have their babies I will be have the baby bug in full force.


Share

1 comments:

Heidi - D May 18, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

Cute post! I don't mind at all that you hadn't heard of my blog. It is relatively small still! I LOVE new readers - so stop by if you think of it!