Lonely Momma

>> Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Missing my husband. He is traveling for work AGAIN! Isn't he handsome? He would be a whole lot more handsome if he was at home.

And you know who misses him just as much as I do? This princess right here.....


Do you see something missing from this picture? Michael! And I would settle for a Skype Talkfest...but his work computer doesn't have a webcam or a microphone. So WTF is the point!?? There is none. Cheapies. So we settle for a phone call via cell.
Oh wait his cell phone cut off mid call...DAMN you Verizon!!!!

Share

1 comments:

Trish May 20, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

I feel your pain girl. Chris has been gone for 9 days and will be home tonight...I am SO stoked...YIPEEE!!!!!Just when we think we miss our hubs the most it really breaks my heart when I see how much Kyle misses him too.

The pictures are really great!