Easter 2010

>> Friday, May 07, 2010



Finally I know right! I am so behind on editing pictures it is no joke. This are only...errrr a month late. Oops. Well nonetheless, here they are. We had Michael's family in town. Like I mentioned previously this has been declared our holiday. yay! Next year by goal is to have more grass and less weeds in my yard. Think I will succeed? Yeah me either. 

Going to get eggs! We divided the yard up into halves. Morgan had one half and Lily had the other. I don't know what we will do if there are more kids! The other half of the yard is the dogs toilet. mmmmm may have to work on that one. 

Hey Hey that is my egg! Lily ROCKED out egg hunting. She even found most of Morgan's! 

One of my favorite pictures of the day. I love the name plate in the back and the generations captured here. 

Beautiful! 

The Finleys


Morgan and Mommy!
Wayne is so silly. He always keeps the girls laughing. 

Total Sweetness! 

Da Eads


I think the girls had fun! As you can tell by the millions of eggs in the baskets. And the matching babydolls were a hit. Mommy (Aka Aunt Stephaine) rocks.


1 comments:

The Many Thoughts of a Reader May 8, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

ohmy goodness.there easter dresses are sooo adorable!