A Princess Worthy Christmas

>> Friday, May 14, 2010

Christmas?! I know what you are thinking. It is a little early for that. Well it is except for....

Me booking our first official family vacation. To none other than.....


Christmas at Disney. Well not exactly Christmas but December in Disney. You can not look at this picture and not get excited. This is Cinderalla's Castle all lit up for the holidays. What about that is not magical?


I am literally beaming with excitement. How can I wait seven whole months until we leave? I got an awesome deal on the hotel and it is suppose to be perfect time to go before the huge holiday crowds hit. We will see won't we? 

Yes that is snow...snow on Main Street USA. Disney is so kick ass they can make it snow in Florida for Christmas.

Now I have plenty of time to save and plan my little princess's first trip to Disney World and to make it perfect! Because she deserves it.

Now I know what some of you are smirking about. We :Cough ME: really wanted to do a big family vacation with us three before we have another baby. So in order for us to get on that train I need to book the vacation  So you may be thinking she is too young for Disney and will never remember it. But you know who will remember it? Michael and me! We will remember her looks, her giggles, her excitement forever. Hopefully when Lily gets a little sibling we will be able to enjoy it all over again.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Share

3 comments:

Laura May 14, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

We just got back from Disney with my neice who is 2 1/2 years old and she LOVED every minute of it. Disney through a child's eyes is amazing. Anyway, the one thing I highly recommend is the Character Breakfast at the Contemporary (right on the Disney property). You have to book months and months in advance, so you would want to do it now. Chef Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto all make a point to go to every single table and have their photo taken with the kids and also do autographs. It was so much fun and the little ones loved every minute. The food is great and they have a special kids buffet with mickey mouse shaped waffles and pancakes.

Chris Bagley May 14, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

When I was pregnant with Landon, we took a big family trip to Disney (my 1st time!) in early December. It was AWESOME!!!

Heidi - D May 15, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Just stopping by to tell you that I passed along a blog award to you! Check it out at http://itsjustmeheidid.blogspot.com/2010/05/beautiful-blogger-award.html !!!

I am JEALOUS of your Christmas plans! I hope you have an awesome trip!!!