Bag Boy Heaven

>> Monday, May 03, 2010

I bought an adorable plaid dress last week at Old Navy. I know what you are thinking. Plaid? Not my usual style but the reviews talked me into and I love it! It is so bright and springy.

I of course strutted my stuff in it today at the grocery store. I went to return my Redbox. (PS The Blind Side is AMAZING!) But while holding Lily my fab dress became not so fab...

How you ask? Well really this is my fault. Just like in High School you have to remember to double knot those halter dresses. Remember those immature boys that would pull on your bikini top or dress string at the most inopportune times? In that moment Lily channeled an 18 year old boy with hormones.

:Yank top starts coming loose:

OMG it was almost so bad. Right in the middle of Lowe's food I about gave the hormone crazed bag boys a peep show.  Luckily my cat like reflexes were intact despite holding a thirty pound toddler. I could have died right there. The guy in behind me at Redbox just stood there with saucers for eyes.

Well at least Mommy still knows she's got it!


3 comments:

Suz May 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

OMG Steph! Craziness. And yes, I know you still got it!

Trish May 4, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

did you get in time???? Your better keep flossie & betty under wraps girl!

Diana Stone May 6, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

LOL. You just made their day.

The Blind Side was fantastic. Such an incredible movie.