Rave Reviews-Gap Pants

>> Sunday, May 31, 2009


I know as a new mom I always asked my Mommy Friends...what's the thing you can't live without? And what is the thing that was a waste of money? So this has inspired my new weekly post: Rave Reviews. I have decided to start doing weekly reviews about products Mommy's shouldn't do without. Today I want to rave about Baby Gap.


To be honest at first I hated Baby Gap and Old Navy baby clothes. Mainly because of the sizing. The little newborn sizes are fine but then it is 6-12 and 12-18 and 18-24. Along the same note does anyone know the difference between 24month and 2T? I just don't get it. I hate it. I don't know what the means. There is a BIG difference between my six month old and my twelve month old. But as I got used to the sizing I now love Baby Gap. But one product in particular. The 'play' clothes are awesome. Yes at times they can be pricey...but I always buy on sale. On average I pay 5-10 dollars for a shirt or pant.

My absolute favorite? Their pants. The stretchy ones with the teddy bear on the bootie are so great. They fit well, they hold up well, the don't fade. I love them! I only have two pair that I got sale in pink and green (shocker!) but they are awesome. I have included a snapshot of Lily in one of her Gap play outfits from this weekend. I love that this shirt is long too. It covers her huge belly! It maybe because I bought it in a 18-24 months and it actually fits, but it is still so cute.

So remember look for the little bear on the bootie!

0 comments: