The House of the Sick and Tired

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sick...that is what my entire household is. Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat that wouldn't stop which turned into achiness today. Yesterday Lily came home with MORE FREAKING EAR DRAINAGE! And this morning Michael said he was feeling a little off with some ear pain as well. This is great news considering we are leaving for PA in exactly 48hrs and will be stuck in the car for 8hrs. This is wonderful considering we are going to Sesame Place on Friday to ride kiddy rides and meet Elmo. Even better that we are both in the wedding and need to be presentable. Why does God hate me so?

So I have a "I have had enough" appointment with the ENT next Thursday to discuss options. Michael is calling and trying to get an antibiotic script to prevent any ER visits in PA and I am trying to make lists upon lists of things to do pre-trip. Like buy sunscreen, paint my nails, etc.

I am over it today!

0 comments: