8 Things

>> Friday, May 22, 2009

I stole this from Nikki. BTW am I the only one that still calls her that...I guess you have grown out of it...sorry! But honestly it is like Steve's little brother Matt. He will always be Mattie to me. Anyhoo. It was a nice distraction for a Friday morning. A Friday that leads into a three day weekend! YAY!

8 things I look forward to (in no particular order)
1. Lily's Good Morning Smile
2. Friday's
3. Lily saying I love you Mommy
4. A date night with just me and my husband
5. Lily being potty trained!
6. A big family vacation with just the three of us
7. A vacation with just the two of us :)
8. Christmas...I love Christmas time

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Picked up Lily from daycare
2. Started planning a wedding shower for my boss
3. Went to bed early!
4. Took Lily on Wagon Ride
5. Went to the grocery store
6. Went to ENT appointment with Lily
7. Left Work Early!!! Whhoohhoo
8. Watched the first half of The Incredible Hulk (refer to number 3)

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Hire a maid
2. Afford a vacation
3. Stay at home with my babygirl
4. Dance like the stars!
5. Play the Piano
6. Buy some new furniture
7. Have more time/energy to cook
8. Get motivated to garden

8 shows I watch:
1. House
2. Bones
3. Lost
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. The Office
6. 30 Rock
7. Fringe
8. 24

I will try to catch up on posts. I still need to do a full wedding post, a Sesame Place post, and ENT post. Ugh. I am behind. The life a busy woman. Oh and I need to do party invites this weekend too. EEk! Coming soon!

0 comments: