Followers?

>> Thursday, January 29, 2009

As previously posted I went to my reunion this past weekend. I was completely shocked at the number of women that told me "Oh I already know what's up with you...I read your blog all the time!" Wow! Who knew? And here I was thinking that I was writing a journal...you know the private kind that no one reads, and makes you realize your life is really boring and lacks juicy moments.

So I have a request. If you read the blog on a regular basis please click the followers link to the right and sign up. This allows you to leave comments too! Which I definitely do not get enough of. Please don't be ashamed that one of the things you do to pass the time is read about my boring life. Thanks to all those that already proclaim their love of the Da Eads blog!