Back to Work....

>> Monday, January 05, 2009

Sad Day. After two weeks off from work I have got the baby blues (AGAIN!). This is the worst I have felt about leaving Lily since the original daycare debacle. It did not help this morning that when I was nursing her she bit my nipple so hard that it brought tears. Then I yelled because it hurt. Then when I went to leave and gave her a goodbye kiss she burst into tears. Lastly she is currently at the doctor (without me! Brave soul I know) to get shots and another ear infection check. ARrRGGHHhh!!!

So too distraught for an update but upcoming on Da Eads:

1. New Years Eve
2. Renee's Birthday
3. Morgan's Baptism
4. How to Keep your Child From Biting your Boob off
5. Is it normal for a six month old to have six teeth?
6. Would it be weird if I just permanently kept my Christmas tree up?
7. How to organize after Toy R Us throws up in your living room.

Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

secret_diary_of_a_single_mom January 5, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

I have the same "returning to work" blues .... it's the end of maternity leave all over again :(

Alice January 6, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Yes on the normal for 6 teeth. At least mine did. Toys R Us threw up in my living room too. Just do it a little at a time.