Brought to you by the Letter L

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

This is a recent blog game...I know so nerdy right? Haha. Someone assigns you a letter and you have to list 10 things you love with that letter. I of course got L! So here goes.

1. LILY! The most beautiful baby in the world.
2. Louise....my mom's middle name (that she used to go by so it counts) I heart Momma
3. Lilies. My favorite flower by far. Didn't you wonder why we named her that?
4. Lazy Days. My favorite kind of day
5. Lasagna. Especially Michael's recipe
6. Love. My favorite emotion
7. Laugh. My favorite activity
8. Little Babies. What I wish Lily would stay like forever
9. LOST. The best show ever made
10. Lorelai. What I am naming my next baby girl no matter what Michael says about the Gilmore Girls.

L was actually kind of hard! Whew. Can I add an unofficial michaeL to the things I love?

Now I get to assign Letters!
Sharla: J
Camden: V (oooo hard!)