McFatty March? I mean Monday....

>> Monday, March 01, 2010

Okay for real this time...no really. Michael and I have officially started our diet...again.

I feel like a broken record. Every week it is like this Monday I am hitting it strong. But I am for sure serious this time. No I PROMISE!

We made a pact Friday to devour every bad piece of food in the house by today. Avoid temptation at all cost right? That involved a lot of girl scout cookies, a 9x13 lasgna, a frozen pizza, and some random animal crackers. All are gone. And they were all yummy :)

But we are serious as of today. It is officaily noon on Monday of the begining of McFatty March and I have not cheated once. Four hours down....seven hundred and forty to go. Okay that didn't make me feel better.

30 Day Shred I am going to kick your arse tonight. Be prepared.

1 comments:

Trish March 1, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Best of luck to ya girl...I'll be cheering for ya!!!!!