Blog Stalker

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So I have tried to quit being a blog stalker. This was just a personal goal. Actually it was more my friend at Suz's Treats idea. Leave more comments, quit stalking was my add on. So I have become followers and started listing all the blogs I am currently reading.

So I look at this list and I am like HOLY SMOKES!!! How do I get anything done keeping up with these? haha. I am kinda of ashamed that I actively keep up with all of these. I know there are some more too. Private blogs that won't let you post or are invite only, a friend that has an anonymous blog so I think it would give her away if I followed it, etc. And the list ranges from major Mommy Bloggers to my friends down the hall. Wow does everyone have a blog?

Are you guilty of following a lot more than you list or publicly follow? If you know me or one of our friends that have a blog that I don't currently follow let me know! Any suggestions of must reads?

2 comments:

Trish March 10, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

ah go ahead...you can stalk me anytime! :O)

Annie March 10, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

Haha, you crack me up!