Hot, Hot, Hot

>> Saturday, March 13, 2010

As I mentioned in my previous post, Lily is in a hurt stage.  But not always is she 'hurt' when she says she is. She still doesn't understand certain feelings such as itchy, burns, brain freeze, etc.

Today we went and ate Mexican food for lunch. While dining at our local restaurant Lily decided to indulge in the chips and salsa. She loves to dip so this should keep her happy until lunch arrives, right?

Crunch, Dip, Crunch my little girl is eating away. Then she went from completely quiet, straight faced content to:

:mouth wide open in panic:

AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGHGHGHGHGHG!!!!!!

:frantically grabbing at tongue:

The whole restaurant looked. I guess she didn't realize the salsa was spicy.....

She then picked up another chip and chugged along.

1 comments:

Susan March 15, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

that made me laugh :-)