To Our Brother: The Infamous Pillow

>> Thursday, January 07, 2010

Dear Kevin,

Okay before I begin I want to cut you some slack. You didn't buy the pillow. But Michael and I could never live with ourselves if we let you keep the pillow and not torture you about it. That is what big brother/sisters are for. I mean any self respecting man could not go back to his college dorm room with this gift from his girlfriend.....and live to tell about it.


So we had to rag you nonstop about it and then steal it to take to a NYE party. I mean we HAD TO! We did lots of things with the pillow.....

We danced with it.....
We kissed it....
We hugged it.....
We were ashamed of it.....
We gagged over its cuteness......
We fulfilled our fantasies with it....
We wished it a happy new year at midnight....
We even picked its nose....
But at the end of the night to make the pillow feel better after all the abuse it received....

Michael curled up and snuggled with it.
See that is what Big Brothers/Sisters do. We give you a hard time, all the time, but deep down we really love you and take care of you in the end.

Love Always,
Michael and Stephaine

P.S. I would wash the pillow before you sleep with it again.

1 comments:

Trish January 8, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

I think you guys may now be disowned as family!

but it looked so worth it! hehehe