Santa Explosion

>> Sunday, January 03, 2010

This is what my porch looked like after Christmas. Wow! I think I need to leave my garbage man a tip. It was really worse after we cleaned out the garage and got rid of the kitchen and clubhouse boxes, etc.
After taking apart the million upon million of twisty ties from an ungodly amount of gifts this is the aftermath I am left cleaning up. :Sigh: I am a tree killer. Wouldn't it be easier to just have the toys ready to play with instead of wasting all this money on fancy packaging?

But what post would be complete without a few cute pics of Lily enjoying the cause of the trash? Aunt Tanya's Magna Doodle was a hit.
And of course had to be played with in the new house, as all toys have been dragged to in the last couple of days.

She is getting so big!

0 comments: