Rock On!

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lily is obsessed with music. I mean obsessed. She refuses to listen to talk radio or my new coveted audiobooks. It is to the point that she cries during commercial breaks. Sweetie I cannot help that corporate America has taken over the airways and MTV no longer shows music videos! I am sorry but I am not a miracle worker.

On her top list of jammable songs right now

1. Anything Lady Gaga but Bad Romance is a fav
2. 3 by Brittany Spears
3. Evacuate the Dance Floor by Cascada
4. Tik Tok by Keisha
5. Sweet Dreams by Beyonce
6. Anything Michael Jackson but Thriller and Startin Something are family dance favorites

So I reviewed her Top Five and realized that I should be very thankful that my child has no idea what any of these songs are about. If she did it might qualify me for the Worst Parent of the Year 2010.

But what can I say? The girl likes her club jams.

But the cutest is when the song goes off and she signs "more more" and then looks at me "more Mommy." And of course her dancing consists of spinning in circles until she gets dizzy and falls down. Aaahhh to be so easily entertained! But you would be surprised how long you can watch your adorable toddler twirl around and find it entertaining and laughable. I take it as an invitation to spin in circles with her and giggle.

Best part? That totally counts as exercise!

1 comments:

Trish January 26, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Lily knows her music! How cute!!! Kyle has always been a huge music fan too. He can hear a song one time nad then know every word...CRAZY!