McFatty Monday

>> Monday, January 25, 2010


I got what everyone is raving about this week. I have heard such good things about this video so I got suckered in. Even better I suckered Michael into the doing it with me. Just the thought of Michael and I jamming out to this in our living room makes me giggle.
But he said he would do it for me. To keep me motivated. He already plays basketball a few times a week and I am suppose to be walking at lunch but the weather has not been cooperating. I am going to continue to walk a few times a week and try to do this at least three times a week.
We decided we would do it as soon as we put Lily to bed. It is only twenty minutes. If we can get her in bed by 8pm, do the video, we can be fat, plump, and happy on the couch by 8:30pm just in time to watch an 8 o'clock show on DVR commercial free.
That is my goal this week and to drink a lot more water. My new "strawwed" cup is helping with that. I notice I double my water intake if I drink it through a straw. Why is that?
Sounds like a good plan huh? Well you know what they say about plans.....

2 comments:

Trish January 25, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

You go girl! You can do it!

I also drink more water when I use a straw...strange...and I drink even more if I add one of the crystal light flavor packs(love those things!)

Good luck to you and the hubs this week.

Suz January 25, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

the day after I first did it (Sat of MLK weekend), I coundn't get out of bed. Ive done it either every other or more recently every day since then and I'm a lil sore but not dead. I'm still doing level one. I watched level 2 and got a lil scared!! :) GL!