McFatty Monday

>> Monday, January 11, 2010

I started this week off so good. But I ended the week on a failure. That failure? Three boxes of Girl Scout cookies. They didn't make it through the weekend....and they were opened on Friday.

:SIGH:

And I was so good all week. ALL WEEK! I brought my lunch, ate like an all star. The damn weekends kill me. So I gained a pound.

But I do have some brighter news...

I have been to the grocery store twice and used my bags both times. SUCCESS!

I have been sticking to my new budget hard core. Very impressive.

So although this week was a fail mainly do to those nasty girl scouts, they are the devil, I did do some good.

2 comments:

Trish January 11, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

one goal at a time sister....great job and congrats on re using bags but my props go to ya on sticking so hard core to your budget!!!!

...you deserve cookies after that....

:O)

Lucky January 15, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

It's only a fail if you give up entirely and never, ever try again. Otherwise, it's just a minor set-back. It happens to every single one of us. No worries and no failure. :-)