My First Disney Trip

>> Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My first Disney Trip was when I was about five. We knew we wanted to take Lily because Disney is special to us. We honeymooned there and since this was our five year anniversary we decided to make a special trip with Lily this Christmas.

We leave for Orlando on Friday. Needless to say I am looking forward to the memories that are going to be made. This will be Michael and I's first time going during Christmas so I am sure it will be magical.

I just don't understand why Michael is so hesitant to recreate my first picture at Disney. The pure excitement on my face. The 80's hair from the Mousekeeter in the background.

And my Dad's smoking hot outfit.



I mean who wouldn't want to wear this......




Sorry Dad! I had to post this just for your birthday week!