12 Days of Christmas: Day Two

>> Tuesday, November 23, 2010



Day 2: Black Friday Shopping Tips

People are generally crazy when it comes to a great deal. I am not throwing stones by any means because I am one of those people that stand in line all night to get that great deal. So instead of tips I thought I would share some of the crazy things I have seen or done.

1. I literally saw two people get into an elbow throwing fit over an 89 dollar GPS as Walmart. There was blood people. Somebody got BIT!

2. I stood in line in the freezing cold, pregnant, all night to get my husband a Wii for Christmas. They ran out one person before me. You have not seen rage without a seeing a frozen pregnant woman not get what she wanted. PS I ended up getting it elsewhere.

3. I stood in line for hours to get into to Toys R Us at midnight last year. Grabbed a few things and threw them in the cart only to take one look at the line and peace out. Cart in the middle of the aisle. Then went to Walmart and bought a TV instead. Sorry no ZhuZhu for you Lily.....

4. It was mob one year and I saw a lady tear into a pallet of toys like something from the Discovery Channel.

5. At Walmart a person got speared at the knees by securtiy gard over cutting in line. No joke ya'll.

One tip for colder climates: Walmart lets you stand inside now!!!

I am sad to say that I will miss Black Friday shopping this year. My wallet was quite happy until it found out we would be in Orlando instead of at Walmart!


Share

3 comments:

Kit November 23, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Those are some crazy stories! Thats why I plan on staying at our house :)

Chris Bagley November 23, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

And that's why I don't even surface til about 10 on Black Friday.

Aly @ Analyze This November 23, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

Hahaha! I loved reading this!!

I can't believe there was blood AND I am trying to imagine a frozen, pregnant woman in rage!! Priceless!