12 Days of Christmas: Day 6

>> Sunday, November 28, 2010



Day 6:  My Wish List

Okay let's be honest. When you have kids the "it's all about me" at Christmas time stops. I thought this would make me sad because who doesn't like recieving gifts?  I was a little sad the first year because Lily wasn't really into Christmas but after last year I am ruined. I could not recieve anything and be happy as a clam seeing Lily's face as she runs towards Santa's treasures.

My poor husband is not the shopper in the family. I do all the gift buying, all the labor and torture about the perfect gift for everyone. He claims it was in the marriage license. Fine print. The only person he has to buy for is me and he dreads that. We have resorted to lists. Yes lists. Very specific lists. So this year I will submit my list like the years that have already passed.

You'll notice a trend here

1. Photoshop. I have been drooling over this long enough. It is time.  I can take off dress sizes at the click of a button.


2. A fabulous camera strap. I LOVE THESE! I need some flair. Where do you go for that? Shey B.


3. I would love to update my iLife..Only 49 dollars baby! This is mainly for my video editing.  It is time for DA EADS Family video 2010.

4.  I don't know if you know about Momtog.com But I LOVE THIS SITE. She sells a pricey yet very useful UNmanual and UNposing guide. And I am all about supporting small businesses owned by wonderful women.  I really really want these but I haven't been able to justify the money yet. I would want the UNposing guide first. If I had to choose and this wasn't a perfect world where I would get both.





 Yeah I need a cheaper hobby. It sucks to be my husband this time of year.

You can always go with the ol' standby of diamonds baby.

Share

1 comments:

Kit November 29, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Great choices! Photoshop would be amazing!