McFatty Monday-Pumpkin Muffins/Cupcakes

>> Monday, October 25, 2010

I don't normally share a whole lot of recipes. Especially here. Because to be honest I am not really that good of a cook. I admit it... I kind of suck. There was this one time I thought that adding ranch dressing to chicken breasts as a gravy would be yummy. I honestly thought I was going to hurl the moment I took a bite. That was like eight years ago and my husband still brings it up to this day. I actually think he teased me about it today.

So on that rare occasion I make something totally yummy (and healthy) I like to toot my little horn. So not only is this YUMMY, it is EASY, and HEALTHY! Can a Mom ask for more? I think not.

Pumpkin Muffins (or cupcakes as I like to think of them)

1 Box Spice Cake Mix
1 Can Pumpkin (I used Libby's 15 oz)
3/4 cup water
1 egg
Cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.

Mix together. Bake 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees. Makes 24 cupcakes.

Weight Watchers Points=2


Oh yeah. Yummy, Easy, Healthy. Loving it.

My husband ate three tonight so they can't be bad. Right? I controlled it to one. But it was tough. Enjoy!

Share

0 comments: