Hillridge Farms 2010

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010


We headed back to Hillridge Farms in Youngsville, NC this year. Last year we visited with our photographer Nicole Faby for a minishoot. This year we took the day off to just have fun. Although I felt like I was playing the part of Nicole the photographer. Does anyone else feel like you miss out on some of the fun because you are taking all the pictures. Whew and is it tiring. I feel for you guys that do this for a living.
Daddy and Lily on the Train. We didn't ride the train last year. This year it was the hit of the day. Lily talked about it all morning. She actually woke up that morning and said "I ride train today?"

"Choooo Choooo"

Lily checking out Bunnyville after our train ride.


I love this one!
In the Hay Jump. Yeah this one left us dirty. It took me all weekend to get the hay out of my hair.

Adorable shoe shots. Lily and I have been on a boot kick lately. She loves them. I got these for 5 dollars at Target and she is in love with them.

This Michael taking part in the "Furiously Happy" movement. AKA I am being tortured and somebody save me.
Okay this just makes me laugh. She loved "jumping" off the hay bail into the hay. This is her climbing up to "jump" off.
The anticipation of the jump.
I am going to do!!! Or I will just step off and giggle.


It took awhile to find one that was small enough for her to carry around. Michael was getting frustrated that I was taking so long. Obviously he was unaware of the precision required when picking out the perfect toddler pumpkin.
The winner.
Holding Mommy's Pumpkin on the way back.
One of my favorite shots of the day. The "Mommy I am over this" shot. She just quit and sat down. Apparently her and Daddy were on the same team of Mommy your taking too long.

It was a good day. We took the whole day off of work and spent the day together. Something we haven't been able to do in awhile. A nice change of pace on a lazy fall day.

1 comments:

Suz October 13, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

Love these photos! Looks & sounds like an awesome day.