Who needs to be a Badass when your kid can do it for you?

>> Monday, June 21, 2010

Remember my BadAss Potty Training 101? I am a little hesitant to write this because I may be jinxing myself. But guess who was diaper free this weekend? No not me....but my BadAss daughter.

LILY MAELYNN!

I am so proud of my big girl. We only had one accident (peepee). And that accident occurred with her squatting beside the toilet. Hey give her a break it can happen. I dare one person to say they haven't accidently missed the toilet a time or two. Who cares if alcohol was not involved in this instance?

She is currently at daycare in her big girl panties. We got a call this morning that said she was accident free so far.

Is it bad that I am a little teary eyed thinking about how big she is? Or maybe these are tears of pride.

But lets be honest we all know it is because I am just happy she is as BadAss as her Momma.

Share

3 comments:

Heidi - D June 21, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

Yay Big Girl!!!

Potty training is hard. Sounds like you ladies have it down!

Good for you!

Trish June 22, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

YOU GO LILY....woohoo!!!

oh, love your new header, its ADORABLE!

April K. June 22, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Yay...I hated the potty training stage with my kids...glad to hear you've gotten through it in one piece!

P.S. I am a new follower on your blog...thanks for the laughs!