Chi Omega Convention 2010

>> Friday, June 25, 2010


I leave in the morning for Chi Omega's annual leadership conference. I got the opportunity to go and I jumped on. I always wanted to go as an active sister but never got the chance. Now as an active alumnae I get to see it in a different light! 

I am so excited, and plan to share a lot over the next few days. Not only on the convention but in general blog catch up! I will have four nights baby free. Will I make it? Just wait and see! This is definitely the longest Michael has had her alone. Will he make. Definitely wait and see. 



Share

2 comments:

Ruth June 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

I hope you have fun. The ZTA convention is in two weeks and I am sad that I won't be able to make it again this year. I have always wanted to go

Annie June 26, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Oh that's awesome! I didn't know you were going! Have a great time. My UNCC girls just left yesterday to drive down. Look out for them - they are wild! ;) Have so much fun!