McFatty Monday Week 5

>> Tuesday, February 02, 2010

One day late! Sorry....I mean in snowed in NC! The city shuts down as does McFatty Monday.

Whhhooohhhooo
I lost two pounds. That is impressive after being snowed in and eating pizza for an entire weekend! Why do we always crash and burn on the weekends. If I had the will power I exhibit during the week on the weekends I would be a size 2. Okay a size 10...but who is counting. Seriously the weekends kill me.

As does the Papa Johns they just opened next to my house. Stephaine, you do not have to make up for five years of not having Papa Johns in the first month it is open. I promise it will still be there when you are twenty pounds lighter.

I even exercised twice this week. Now I know you are like twice? Seriously she is excited about that? What a loser. I sit on my arse all week! This is an accomplishment for me. Most days I am too tired to watch TV on the couch and I just go upstairs to pass out. So WHATEVER!! I am pumped.

Now my goal was to exercise way more than that. But small steps, small steps. I am getting there.

I increased my water a lot this past week. A lot. I am limiting my soda (so only three a day-ha!) and chugging water the rest of the day. My goal is to have one soda in the morning and then switch to water all day until I get home. That is a compromise, right? I can't give up EVERYTHING I LOVE!

1 comments:

Trish February 2, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

baby step girl...just remember that...don't give up everything at once or somebody may get hurt :O)

GREAT JOB!