Flawed Life: Not so Happy Birthday to you!

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

To be honest...I have not been myself lately. I have been a little down. Not sure why. Maybe I am lacking a project or a sense of direction. I don't know. I wasn't excited about my birthday at all this year, which is really unlike me. so maybe that is why it sucked. But why ponder the reasoning of a woman? I don't have that kind of time. Instead I will entertain you with an email I sent my girlfriends this morning describing my birthday.

Hey Girlie,

Thanks so much for calling me yesterday. Sorry I didn't answer the phone. I kinda had a rough day. So of course on all days I find out I didn't get the new writing oppurtunity yesterday via email. Blah! Then after shopping for a week for me all Michael could come up with to get me was a 20 dollar target purse that I pointed out to him a few weeks ago. I mean seriously? I know I told you not to spend alot but a little surprise? Then I go to Old Navy to buy myself something and my freaking ON credit card gets declined because I started getting paperless statements and missed the bill they sent me last month when I changed my email. The bill was 23 dollars. The late charge is 20 dollars. Now I have a 43 dollar bill for a cheap shirt. Embarrassed and price raped I left to head home.

Then most people didn't even bother calling me. I mean seriously what a crappy day.

But anyway Michael did get me a cold stone cake which was yummy, but I had to wear a girdle to get into my pants this morning. I seriously want to stab myself in the eye right now. Deep breathes it will get better....I mean at least I am not thirty yet.

Love,
Stephaine

2 comments:

Trish February 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

Girl I am so sorry you had a crappy birthday. If I would have known I would have called you :O)

So instead I will now sing for you....

ready? here we go...

uhmmmmm....uh 1 uh 2 ....uh 1 2 3

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
so sorry your birthday suuuuuccccckkkkeddddd
Happpppyyyyyyy Birthdaaaaaayyyyyy
toooooooo youuuuuuuuu!!!!!

{{shew, I'm outta breath}}

Chris Bagley February 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

I resent that "I'm not 30 yet" comment! :)