Beautiful Blogger

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So here's The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on you blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about you

Thanks Suz over at Suz's Treats for nominating me. Suz and I have known each other since college and she pretty much rocks. No really she does. First she is sorority sister of mine so she definitely rocks a little more in my heart. Second she always cooks and forces me to eat fabulous goodies when I see her. Third we always rock out country music together at concerts. KENNY! And finally she is a sweet as the treats she makes. So to sum it up a country music loving Chi Omega who is sweet and can cook. Lots of brownie points in my book!

1. I was a childhood model...for Roses. Not saying much :)
2. My Old Navy Credit Card stays maxed out....which is why I won't let them raise my $200 dollar limit from college.
3. My favorite Winter Olympic sport is Curling....shuffleboard with a twist!
4. I love taking pictures, writing, anything artsy. But I just don't have as much time as I would like for it.
5. My husband and I have been together ten years this month...including our almost five years of marriage.
6. I drink soda straight out of the 2L...but don't worry I always open a fresh bottle of Cola for guests :)
7. I only like water out of straw where I don't have to taste it's nastiness. My addiction to diet soda plays into this a bit. I am seeking help with my local addiction agency.

1 comments:

Suz February 17, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Thanks for the super sweet compliments! Let's try to get together soon!!