Miss Morning Sickness?

>> Thursday, April 29, 2010


Alright so I had to post this. If you are from the Triad or Triangle you know of Bob and the Showgram. Our local radio celebs. Well they are hosting a Miss Morning Sickness Pageant. No I can't make this stuff up. I know it is absurd. Normally I wouldn't support this...okay maybe I would drink one too many beers and laugh very hard at it.  But seriously  I think I know some that could win.

I definitely have a friend I am trying to talk into entering. Okay a little background. My friend Kari over at Sassy Sawyer Adventures started pregnancy at a size 00. No I didn't make that up either. Here is her website in case you want to drop her a "I hate you and am insanely jealous" comment. It is so sad :insert sarcasm she is five months preggo and had to go up to a 2. Not to mention she has gained in five months what I gained in three. Don't you feel bad for her?? She can't buy maternity clothes because she is so tiny, but luckily she is blessed to be smoking hot (aka no mom jeans for her) and just wear low cut jeans that give her belly room above. It is a tough life. Whereas I have the problem of finding pants big enough for my arse she has the problem of finding them small enough. Hey everyone has problems, right? 

Let's put it this way. Pre-pregnancy I picked on her for legally needing a booster seat.

Her worst side effect of pregnancy? Big boobs. Well I say worst but really that is pretty much awesome for her.

Point being. She is hot, she is tiny, she all of a sudden has big boobs. I don't get it. IT IS A 1000 DOLLARS!! She would totally win. Everyone go visit her and lets talk her into it..k?

Hey Kari...you could get that nice crib :) And I promise not to take pictures and put them on facebook :quiet snicker:


2 comments:

Annie April 29, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

Holy crap, that is NOT FAIR!!! :)

Diana Stone May 1, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

I would win. I had morning sickness my entire pregnancy - in the delivery room I had to have my daily dose of Zofran.

I laughed SO hard at the comment you left on my site about the Jesus baskets. WTH? Some people are desperate huh?

I'll try to be better about commenting on here - you've got such a cute site.