Ten Things You May Not Know About Muwah!

>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Alright Nikki, inquiring minds want to know!

You think you know me...right? Hahaha!

10. I was a child Model...for Roses Department Store.
9. I am neurotic about feet....especially other people's feet. Gross
8. I originally was going to school for Architecture. Why did I change again?
7. I wear socks maybe four times a year. I hate them.
6. I gave up painting my toes and dying my hair after I got pregnant.
5. I eat Peanut butter out of the jar at my house...yeah I would stay away from that on the next visit.
4. I lost three cup sizes after I got done nursing. Dang the milk gods!
3. I lost three dress sizes after I got done nursing. I love you milk gods!
2. I secretly love Eadsfest even though I complain to Michael about having to plan it. It is the only party I throw out of three a year I don't stress about once it starts. Who cares about being a good hostess when beer is involved?
1. I bite Lily's nails for her when they tear. Yeah you just threw up in your mouth a little. You will do it too my friend, just wait.

siggie