Chi Omega Halloween

>> Thursday, October 30, 2008

My sorority chapter threw a Halloween Trick or Treat at the house tonight. It was also a canned food drive. I quickly donated the soy formula I didn't need. I told them they would be the star of the donations with that liquid gold.
Full Body Shot

It was such a cute idea that although Lily could not get any of the candy I had to take her around and show her off. Especially since she was a Baby Owl! She was an angel as usual and stole lots of hearts. I was a little disappointed in the turn out since I thought it was such a cute idea, but it was still fun. I had worked so hard on her costume that I wanted her to wear it as many times as possible. Not bad for a handmade costume huh? She was even pretty cool with me putting the makeup on her!

Looking at Mommy
Looking at Daddy
Daddy always gets the good laughs!

Tomorrow she has a costume parade at school and I have volunteered to help with that. Then we are going to take her around to peoples houses tomorrow night. Well by people I mean my neighbors and probably Aunt Brookie's where it is rumored that a haunted house will be! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Mickie November 1, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Absolutley adorable! I cracked up when I got the pics! I was going to come to the house with Jaxon (little chili pepper) but he had vaccines that day & I was not sure it was a good idea. I hope they do it again next year.

Alice November 3, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

What a great owl!!!!

Suz November 5, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

what a precious owl! Love it! Oh and I LOVE your new haircut!