Need Sleep STAT

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last night was yet another miserable night in the Eads household. But I think I have a reason. I noticed last night two teeth pushing through on her bottom gum. I take some comfort in the fact that there is a reason and not just that she hates me.

She woke up at 1:30 and was up on and off until 5:30 when she just woke up completely. I tried to hand her off at 4 so I could get thirty minutes of sleep before I had to get up for work, but Michael just said she was hungry. AKA she wanted her human pacifer. How convient he cannot provide this comfort.

I am so tired today I fell asleep pumping.

I love my child. I love my child. I love my child. I love my child

1 comments:

Mickie October 24, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

I feel ya.. Jaxon's been doing this too. It's killing me. We assume teething is the issue b/c of his behaviour, but no obvious toothers showing in his gums. He wakes up screaming.. not just crying.. flat out screaming. Frozen washcloths have been our savior.