4 month Shoot

>> Sunday, October 12, 2008


We took Lily for her photo shoot on Saturday. I was not as impressed with Portrait Innovations this go round. For a few reasons

-I had told them when I made the appointment that I was doing individuals of Lily and then doing group shots with her cousins so to make two session appointments. Well when we got there (the first appointment of the day) they were rushing us out of there! They said that they could only spend 15 minutes with us. Well last time they spent an hour! Apparently this is against policy. So I was not happy. They did all of Lily's pics no problem but the group shots were so so.
-They kinda did the same poses with Lily that we got at 2 months. I am not sure if this is because you can only do so much with a baby that can't sit up but I was hoping for something a little different. They did do a fall background with her but the wicker chair they had her in was not my style and she didn't do well in it.
-We asked them to do the group shot on the fall background since we bought them "fall outfits" and we somehow ended up with the white. When we asked them to do an additional group pic in the fall like we asked they said they had already been over their time limit with us so no. We had to wait around for 2 hours for another appointment for them to do the group shot using the fall scene which didn't turn into a group shot because by then Lily was irate. So there were cute pics of Morgan and Renee but none with Lily.

So the pictures of Lily I liked but the group shots were not so hot. Maybe we will have better luck when the girls can sit up. Next time we do a group shoot it will solely be a group session. I think I have learned my lesson. I will probably go back there because I love the CD and the fact you get the pics same day but I think I will expect less. I am going to make an appointment for her Christmas pics so we will see how they turn out and then rejudge. Maybe we just picked a bad day. I did go during the week last time and on a Saturday this time which may be the ultimate difference.

But with that being said here are some cute shots of Lily, Morgan, and Renee from the shoot.













0 comments: