It's Time to Swim!

>> Thursday, July 31, 2008

Big ol' Belly!

Lily got to go swimming at Flynn's yesterday. They have this awesome "kiddie pool." I had to squat to keep from drowning so I am not sure we can call it Kiddie but it is somewhere in between. I have to say letting her borrow my bikini was a good move. She filled it out nicely! Her little pot belly is adorable. She had just eaten so it was especially large. She loves bath time so I assumed she would love swimming. I was right. She just floated around with me. It was a perfect day for it too. Very overcast so I did not have to worry about the sun being too much for her. We only stayed in a little bit but she loved it. We will definitely be going back.

Mommy and Lily

Mommy, Lily, and Flynn

I also took Lily to a my Chi Omega alumni meeting. She slept through the whole thing! But I am sure absorbed lots of greek knowledge in her sleep.
My little Chi O


Today she was looking especially cute so I snapped a few pictures of us hanging out.


Mommy and Lily hanging out

A little giggle during tummy time

Strike a Pose!

0 comments: