Let the games begin....

>> Friday, December 18, 2009

I have not had a good week at all! I am sick and just not in the mood for it. And to top it all off....


A ficious cycle has begun. Which cycle you ask? The ear infection cycle. Mind you I just took Lily to the Ear Doctor for a check up and the tubes were loose but still in and no ear infections in seven months. He said we were probably in the clear.

Today was her 18 month check up and Guess WHAT!? No tube and an ear infection. MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS!!!

It gets worse. My insurance changes in January. To a crappier plan. Which means this surgery will cost me $3000 dollars come January. Yay for me. It is like 2009 is repeating itself. :Sigh: Pass the Alcoholic EggNog Please.

3 comments:

Trish December 18, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Bless your heart..and ears!

Hope things get better for you soon!

Annie December 18, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Thinking of you guys!!!

Anonymous December 21, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

Poor Baby, Can you get the surgery before the new year?