High school Cow

>> Friday, September 19, 2008

Another rough morning but I am taking comfort in the fact I have a half day today so I get to see my girl after lunch!! Michael has his 10 year high school reunion this weekend and we are headed to Gtown for a BBQ and then a reception on Saturday. He is so OLD! haha! It will be good to show off Lily butt, and see everyone. The BBQ is with all of our current friends that went to high school with Michael. The reception will be everyone. Which leads me to my next topic.

I am not looking forward to seeing ex-girlfriends and such looking like a cow from post baby body. I have nothing to wear and oh yeah a HUGE zit came up this week..actually three came up. Will I ever get my body back? Not saying it was a hottie body before but it wasn't quite this lumpy and stretched out. I have this huge gut that will not die. I only have about ten lingering pounds from pre baby, and am still not at my heaviest but it seems to have all settled in my gut! Blah. I wish I didn't have to go to the reception but alas I must be the good wife. Maybe I will just wear a screen printed shirt with Lily's face on it that says "This is where my hot body got deposited"

Michael gave me premission (ha!) to go shopping Saturday morning to buy something to feel better in.

On a bright note...I got a paycheck today!! The first one in six weeks! Yahhhhhoooooo! It is hard commuting a 35 mile drive with gas being $4 a gallon and not getting paid. That cheered me up.

1 comments:

Suz September 19, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

have fun this weekend! Knowing you, you'll look great I'm sure. Plus you'll have baby Lilly with you as cute eye candy!