Funny Nesting Story

>> Wednesday, April 02, 2008

So this past Sunday at 5AM I woke up with the uncontrolable urge to move furniture. I know it's crazy! So I snuck downstairs while Michael and the puppies slept and focused on the living room. Anyone that has seen our living room knows there is not much you can do with it because its long and narrow. But I had seen some pics in a magazine, that I am ashamed that I was readying at the ripe age of 26 so it will remain nameless, that I liked. So I moved (or scooted with my big ol' butt) the furniture around and sat down very pleased with my new masterpiece. Then Michael came down about 7AM. He looked at me laying on the newly positioned couch and said "What the hell did you do?" He hated it! All my hard work and he hated it. The main reason... "We have lost valuable TV viewage." Such a MAN!! Did he not understand that I had rearranged the living room to better encourage talking and family time!! Have we really become the Americans that bond over TV? To answer that question...Yes we have. Because I went back upstairs to take a nap at about 8:30AM (moving furniture is tiring!) and came back down an hour later to find the room rearranged AGAIN! In a more TV friendly environment. My nesting attempts have been thwarted by the man laws!

Don't worry we will see what happens the next nap he takes.....To Be Continued

0 comments: