Potty Mouth

>> Monday, December 13, 2010

We like to play the "who is your favorite ____ or ___?" game with Lily all the time. Like who is your favorite princess Belle or Snow White? FYI Belle always wins. Even if the question is "Who is your favorite Mommy or Belle?" BELLE!

Well last week we were playing our game and Daddy kept losing as the favorite. He lost to

Chicken and Broccoli Chinese food. Her favorite.
Belle
Snow White
Cleo (our Dog)
Chuck (our other dog)
Mimi
Mommy
Wayne
Morgan
Tanya
Poopydoo

And my favorite...wait for it...




Diarrhea.

Her exact words were "Daddy I like diarrhea more than you."

Ya'll I don't even know where she gets this stuff from. Damn you daycare for teaching my kid that word. Although my giggles could only be contained by the pillow as I hysterically shook with laughter from the proclamation.

Poor Michael.

Share

1 comments:

Molly's Mommy December 14, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

I just tried to drink coffee while reading...I should know by now not to be so foolish.