I showed you Verizon!

>> Monday, July 12, 2010

The end is here Verizon. Wanna catch up on the three month battle? Click Here

Dear Verizon,

Now who is laughing with my 99 cents a month discount! Yeah I did it. Good-bye crappy phones and hello lover....

Granted my new lover is a little more "mature" as I like to put it. What can I say I like an older man?! I just didn't buy into the hype of the new shinier version. :cough cough and I am cheap cough cough: But whatever I still love it! Now let's see if you can keep up with me shall we?

Oh and the dropped calls from the crappy LG Phone are no more!


Welcome to the 21st century baby! I don't think Michael will know what to do when he can complete a text message or a business phone call. Wait he can surf the web too! This is unheard of. Now I don't blame you for LG's crappiness, but I do blame you for not replacing it so unfortunatly I have to end it between us.

Now I have to admit I will miss you but mainly because I hate change not because you pleased me in anyway over the past three months. But all good things must come to an end..... Peace out girl scout!

Your Once Loyal Customer Whom you Really (I mean Really) Pissed off,

Stephaine




Dear AT&T,

I swear if you make me eat my words, you will wish you were never born. Trust me.

Love Your Apple Junkie,

Stephaine


Share

1 comments:

Danielle Young July 13, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

They will make you want to eat your words. I still curse the day my work made me switch from Verizon to AT&T...