No Filter

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This weekend I went to my friend Dana's baby shower. In the middle of the shower with everyone admiring her cuteness Lily looked at me and said "Ahhhhhhllll Shhhheeeetttt" Well that can only mean two things in my world


1. All Set!

Yeah we don't ever say that. So pretty sure that wasn't it.

2. Ah Shit!

Yep pretty sure that is what it was. Right in front of everyone. It never fails does it? At the worst most embarrassing times is when stuff like this rolls out her mouth. It is like Mommy after one too many Margaritas.


Then during dinner last night she looked right at me and said "Mommy you suck" then continued to eat as if nothing happened. Thanks for that one Michael, oh by the way he was laughing...really hard. Hey she had to have heard it somewhere.....

Quite opinionated isn't she? Don't know where she gets that either.

Share

1 comments:

April K. July 13, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Oh no! If it makes you feel any better, when my daughter was 2 or so she was really into Clifford and would walk around the house (and pretty much everywhere else) saying, "Clifford's the best!" over and over. Unfortunately, it sounded exactly like, "Clifford's a bitch!" So, for awhile anyway, it appeared as though my sweet little thing had some serious hate going on for the big red dog! :)