Family Day 2008

>> Sunday, December 07, 2008

We took Friday off to get our family portrait done, do all of our Christmas shopping, and just hang out. It was a great day! Lily was in a great mood. She got a little fussy when her third tooth finally broke the skin Friday night. This has prompted many of choruses of "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." But that was our only complaint! We got 99% of our shopping done. We are broke now and may have to live off Ramen noodles but I will have then all wrapped and under the tree today.

On Saturday we stopped by Michael's work Holiday party while Brooke and Scott watched Lily. Then we came back and hung our for awhile. It was a nice long relaxing weekend. I could get used to this!


Here is a sneak peak at a Christmas picture. I don't want to post them all because you will be getting the poses in my Christmas cards this year.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Suz December 7, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

love your Christmas pictures!

secret_diary_of_a_single_mom December 7, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

The family pic is so adorable! :)

Alice December 9, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

These are great pictures! The family one of you is especially good!!!!