Busy Mommy

>> Tuesday, August 12, 2008

PalmCentro

I don't know what it is about having a baby that has made my memory/time management skills diminish, but lately I am having a hard time keeping my schedule straight. And I am not even at work yet! So I decided to invest in a new toy. This is my new 'smartphone' to help me remember all my appointments. I think it is funny that they are called smartphones...as opposed to dumb phones? I didn't need something with email/web crap just something that had organizer abilities. This has all those features plus the email stuff I don't need. It is cute and smaller than the crackberries as I call them. Plus I didn't have to sign up for access that is mandatory with Blackberry phones ($30 extra dollars a month)!

So hopefully I can keep track of all my doctor appointments, Alumni appointments and maybe even some of the birthdays I never remember. Although I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you!

1 comments:

secret_diary_of_a_single_mom August 12, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

I have the CENTRO too --- and I LOVE it!!!! Definitely something I couldn't live without. And it's a bonus that you don't have to get the BlackBerry $$$ data pack :)