That's what you get for sleeping in....

>> Friday, March 11, 2011

Sometimes I think getting to sleep in on the weekends is a curse. Don't get me wrong my husband is the most awesomest of the awesome. See every weekend I get to sleep while he gets up with the baby girl. Yeah like every weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday. Pretty much since she was born. I was would nurse and then he would take her. Sigh in jealousy here.  Well I do get up on Father's Day. I am not that heartless. I just need sleep yo!

He claims it is because he is old and wakes up anyway so why not let me sleep. I agree. But this weekend I figured out the real reason.

All before I got up out of bed the following occurred in my household:

A game of CandyLand
A game of Chutes and Ladders
Storytime
Playtime outside on the playground
Hide and Seek in our front and back yard
Pretending the playground was a pirate ship
Pretending the pirate ship was being attacked by an alligator
Killing an alligator

At the end of the morning, while Mommy was still asleep, Lily came in from outside and said "Thanks Daddy. That was fun."

Makes you think you are doing something right huh?

Share

1 comments:

Chris Bagley March 13, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

Look what you are missing while you are snoozing! Get yo lazy butt up!!!